• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am a composer who needs a Premier user to sync graphics to my original compositions

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  was told that Adobe Premier can sync music bpm to graphics - shapes colors whatever - if that is so I have a ton of orchestral music to create videos to tell the music stories in graphic design. Please asssist. The attached mp3 is just an example - matching 8th notes or 1/4 notes to trigger visual motion exactly precisely at the same instant the sound is heard - the visual is seen - either a color change or a movment or even a syllable popping up to spell out text - that moves EXACTLY to the music as it is heard

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to the Adobe boards! While you may find someone on here to help you, these boards are mostly for tech support and assistance with program features. If you'd like to hire an editor or motion graphics designer (and I would say this job calls for the latter, and possibly After Effects instead of Premiere) then you will get a better response on a jobs board. If you're on Facebook there are groups like I NEED AN EDITOR where you can post jobs. 

HTH,

WM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, John.

I would use After Effects and Trapcode Soundkeys or something like that. Not beginner's territory, for certain.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can add markers to your audio track in the timeline using the audio waveforms as a guide.  You can also just hit "m" to add the marker as your timeline is playing (m is the shortcut on my system for add marker).  I think there are programs that will do what you want, but I don't know of that capability in Premiere and frankly precisely matching hits in music is not a particularly creative solution.  It's known as "mickey mousing" referencing the way animation in early mickey mouse cartoons matched the music in a very mechanical fashion

If you've got a very mechanical piece of music and know the expact bpm, you can change the default duration of graphics and imported stills to match your desired interval..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines