in the project i am currently working on , whenever i am hitting export it gets stuck at encoding page 0%.
i have worked on several projects before but this has never happened.
in one answer it was given to delete markers but i have not used any markers.
plss urgent help needed.
[Please do not use capital letters. Mod]
Copy link to clipboard
Have you tried smart rendering? Set your preview format to something like prores 422 and render your entire timeline. If it renders successfully, play it and make sure it all looks ok. Then export to the same format. if that's successful, you can bring the export into ame and export to whatever format you desire.
I have had something like this before, and I was using adjustment layers and certain effects didnt work on adjustment layers. The solution was to use nesting. Your inquire doesnt have any indication of the structure of your project, so this may not apply. If you can give us a summary of the type of project file it is (codec, nested, adjustment layers, heavy effects use, 3rd party stuff installed and/or used as examples), it may assist someone in knowing how to respond with a more approiate answer for you.
My 3rd party tool was BorisFX, I thought I was being cleaver by used noise reduction in the adjustment layer vs apply to hundreds of clips... the feeling of cleaver was gone the next morning when it was stuck at basicaly 0% complete like you mention.
makes sense that there would be a problem with noise reduction to a adjustment layer or applied to a nest. generally noise reduction is dependant on how the frame changes over time. applying it across edits would be problematic
Makes sense today, back then I was just leaving Final Cut Pro and first time back to premier in many years, so many new things to learn at the time. The BorisFX support team were fantastic, after a short (inaudible) chuckle, they got me up to speed. The O.P. might have some effect applied that has an exepected behavior, the story was more an examle of how something like use of the adjust layer could trigger his condition with the use of certain effects.
This spark my interest to see what would happen today; I created 3 two min projects, 1x Denoise in clip, 1x Denoise in Adjust and 1x Denoise in Nest.
The export estimates in media encoder came back:
Denoise in Clip < 30min
Denoise in adjustment < 2hours
Denoise in nest < 2 hours (pretty exactly the same as in adjustment).
Watching them for a few min each, I think they were accurate (directionaly). It seems to be different than what I first experisced a few years / versions back. It it very slow to process when in adjustment layer and nested. I opened a old project, and did in fact find I was applying it to clips when I needed the Denoise.
I post this, only to correct myself, that Denoise in a nest might work, but its very slow.... best way is as you indicated to apply it to the clip. Thanks for giving somethign interestign to work on for a few min and learn something too. Hopefully it helps the OP (or someone else in the future).
Sorry for the extra post, I failed to mention that the CPU usage is also very different;
Denoise in Clip is < 65%
Denoise in Adjustment/Nest < 45%
GPU Usage was the same at approx < 6% for each of the variants.
The system used was a Intel 10980XE/128gb and RTX 3090 as a referance.
So, for sure, applied in clip direct is much faster / better way.
my project is very simple . it has several video clips and audios taken from different sources.
i used some effects like scaling(motion) , some texts and some more music in a2 with lower volume.
i don't think any of that can bother.
and i am very beginner to video editing(just started) a month ago...
so plss guide me accordingly😅
and one more thing i have updated my premiere pro to v14.6 but now encoding page appears and disappears suddenly.
That is very interesting. Nothing stands out as a contributing factor. If I can a few other questions.
1) What is your sequence settings?
2) Is all the footage from the same camera / same settings, like 4k, h264/h265 etc? or mixed footage?
3) when you put your footage on the timeline, did you set your sequence manualy or did you get the popup saying the settings didnt match, and asked to keep settings or change them (and what did you do?).
4) have you tried to change (and can you confirm) the settings your using on export, such as hardware encoding, software encoding and what the export format you choose is. Also are you exporting to Media encoder? or just with Premier encoder?
As a side note, if your exporting to Media encoder, teh defaulty setting is to do nothing, until you press the play button on the top right of the screen, then it starts the jobs the in the que... This is somethign thats easy to miss a a new user of media encoder.
I HAVE NOT SET SEQUENCE SETTINGS MYSELF , I JUST ADDED VIDEOS TO TIMELINE AND i think it gets set according to that files automatically.
most of the footage is from same phone camera with same settings but i have added some other clips from internet.
i export in h.264 and all settings are match to source , preset is MATCH SOURCE - HIGH BITRATE
i have also tried changing some of the settings randomly but nothing worked.
First, have you ever exported a succesfull project and is it just this project that is a problem? If you have had success before, whats different about this project to your previose ones?
Also, try and report back the following please;
1) Use the standard youtube export, do not use the match source on export. If this works, no need to try the second suggestion.
2) Create a new project, load only footage you created with yourcell phone, its a test project, so no need to do anything more than load into the timeline the same way you described before. Then export it the same way (match source) and see what happens. (do not use the media you downloaded). If this works, try #3 below; This step will rule out a currupted project/timeline, but its important to keep the downloaded footage out of this project.
2) With the original project your having issues with, remove the clips you downloaded from the internet. I dont know what those clips are, and removing them for trouble shooting is a good idea. If this step works, you will know its your downloaded media, which might have some sort of DRM embedded in the footage. If this step doesnt work; but step #2 above did, its more likly to be a currupted project/timeline.
When I was playing with the Adobe Photoshop neural filters, and I download B&W photo to test some of the filters, Photoshop locked when I applied the filters. I suspected that it was reading copyright/DRM data from them but I dont know for sure. The result was 100% repeatable for me with the files that gave me trouble. However using different media worked fine (I scanned an old photo). Either way, lets remove this as a chance of being an issue for you with the steps listed above.
Same result in Media Encoder and export from Premier is good to know, to me that points to a codec. I await your response.
1. i tried using standard youtube export , it didn't work.....
2. then i made a new project as suggested ,and it worked......
3. then according to the suggestion , i cut the clips downloaded from internet and it worked....
I AM SO OVERWHELMED......THANK YOU , NOW I KNOW THAT PROBLEM IS IN THE CLIPS I DOWNLOADED FROM INTERNET .......
THANK YOU SO MUCH , I HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH THIS 2-3HOURS EVERYDAY FROM 4DAYS.
apart from that , do you know what type of problem might be in the clips because those clips were important in the video so i need to find an alternative , i will not be using same site for downloading atleast.
thank you again😊😊
AND I HAVE TRIED BOTH PREMIERE AND MEDIA ENCODER , NOTHING WORKED 😞
Please do not use capital letters.
Considered shouting and we do not shout on this forum. 😉