I am really tired of the poor service from Adobe ,6 times I asked AND NO ASNWER.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I question whether the Adobe techincal depaartment is knowing what they are doing. 

I had a Premiere Pro file that was able to open and help with a previous verson of my files.

When I aslked " Does Premirere Pro act up if I move my media file ." I received no response or solution.

I felt the supervisor did not hear me at all when i was expalaining my trouble shooting .

On top of all his, I keep getting Adobe messages in Spanish.

I do not use any other Adobe software and only in English.

Can't seem to resolve any of this after almost a two hour call.

Terrible and fed up with ...asking wher edo I make a complaint.

Seems to be only one supervisor in this enite world when being asked to speak to someone else

Terrible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain your problem with Premiere Pro in detail?  Perhaps we can help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, the experiences many have with the Adobe program help service is spotty. Product Support manager @Kevin-Monahan always tells Premiere Pro users to ask for the Video Queue anytime you go to either the voice or chat help. This gets you sent to people that actually know more about Premiere Pro ... rather than the generalists you typically start with.

But how do any of us know to ask for such a thing as the video queue without coming here to be told about it? Yea, that's a problem right there.

This forum is a user-to-user peer support forum with some oversight and assistance by some of Kevin's staff and occasionally an engineer may pop in. But most of us here, that have the ACP "badge" by our name, are like you, simply other users. But we've been around the forum and helped a lot of people.

So, as PeruBob asked, give us the details of what's going on, including your computer specs, the media and effects you're using, and what you need to get done. We'll see if we can help you get this sorted and working better.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines