• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to update/uninstall premier pro 14.3.2 despite not having the program open on my laptop.

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Error.jpgI do not have premiere pro open, and the creative cloud and my premiere files refuse to open the program. I cannot uninstall or update it since the cloud claims it is open despite the fact I am unable to access the program. The program froze during a project so I left it and tried to reopen it and that is when the problem began. I deleted the project I had started in case it was the problem but I still could not open the program. I was able to open other programs wsuch as Audition with no issue but premiere will not let me do anything. I am an amateur in terms of computers and software, I only understand how to make videos and that is all I want to do. Please help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the Windows Task Manager, and see if Premiere is still open in the top section; if not there, scroll down the list of open processes. If you find it, select it, then click the "end process" button.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines