Highlighted

I can not drag images onto timeline and add text (Mac OS Mojave, Premiere Pro 2020)

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am unable to drag images onto my timeline after they are uploaded in Premiere Pro 2020 (video and audio files are getting dragged properly). By the way, files are working well, when I drag images into the programm, save the project and reopen Premiere Pro! Also I can't add any text through "Text" button.

Below I attached the explanatory video of all my problems. Thank you in advance for consultation and help.

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can not drag images onto timeline and add text (Mac OS Mojave, Premiere Pro 2020)

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am unable to drag images onto my timeline after they are uploaded in Premiere Pro 2020 (video and audio files are getting dragged properly). By the way, files are working well, when I drag images into the programm, save the project and reopen Premiere Pro! Also I can't add any text through "Text" button.

Below I attached the explanatory video of all my problems. Thank you in advance for consultation and help.

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can't read Cyrillic or perhaps I could have understood your workspace better.

I noticed you are bringing the jpg from the Mac Finder window ... I would suggest trying to use the Premiere Media Browser to navigate to/ingest the images, see if that works better.

Also ... what is the frame-size of the jpeg? Premiere handles up to 2-3 times the frame-size of the sequence ok, above that can be cranky.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, Neil!

Premiere Media Browser doesn't work better. Unfortunately, any images (JPEG, PNG and others as well) are not working at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you run the images through Photoshop and create PSD files (save as) from them, does that help?

Please check if the settings of the images are set to 72 PPI/DPI, not much higher pixel densities, such as 300...

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 1
Artem Kh LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! PSDs don't work too!

By the way, files are working well, when I drag images into the programm, save the project and reopen Premiere Pro!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0