• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not drag video to the timeline.

Contributor ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many videos cut from the same format (.avi) I could only put on the timeline about 10 parts, the rest will not let me. (view image).

How can i fix this?

asds.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Look at the far left end of your sequence ... see the blue box V1?

That is the Track target indicator, telling Pr where any media you are adding will need to go. The "Source" target boxes are at the very far left, to the left of the little lock icon.

You don't have "Source" target indicator lit up, so ... it won't add new media. And you would need both a video and audio track with Source target in blue if you have media with both video and audio.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

We have a visualized walkthrough of this process! Here's a Youtube video that shows why this may be happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the far left end of your sequence ... see the blue box V1?

That is the Track target indicator, telling Pr where any media you are adding will need to go. The "Source" target boxes are at the very far left, to the left of the little lock icon.

You don't have "Source" target indicator lit up, so ... it won't add new media. And you would need both a video and audio track with Source target in blue if you have media with both video and audio.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a visualized walkthrough of this process! Here's a Youtube video that shows why this may be happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines