Highlighted

I can not find a sequence.

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly new too premier pro, I started a 2nd sequence inside a project. Since closing the project and now reopening it I can not find that sequence. 
Any ideas on how to search or sort sequences. I believe it's in a bin but only one bin opens when I open a project and it's not in there. 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can not find a sequence.

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly new too premier pro, I started a 2nd sequence inside a project. Since closing the project and now reopening it I can not find that sequence. 
Any ideas on how to search or sort sequences. I believe it's in a bin but only one bin opens when I open a project and it's not in there. 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

double click.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you can't see the "project bin" click on the folder icon with the uparrow towards the top of the bin and click til you get to the project bin where you should see all your bins.  If you know what you named the sequence, if you type it in the search area of the bin, you'll see any matches.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and make sure to look inside of folders in the bin if you don't find it with search.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and just in case you had two projects open at the same time - check if your missing sequence was accidentally saved to the other project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 1