• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not render my project Pr with Ae

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a stressful problem. when I render my project in the 2019 encoder, it simply hangs up and I need to reboot my iMac pro

I have a Pr project with Ae synchronized in time line. When I export to the encoder, everything that was open starts trapping ...

I use Imac pro full spec.

macOS hight sierra

by monitoring the ram and the GPU is not even using half

need to fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are times when users have found it better to finish an Ae comp, then export the comp from Ae in full media to replace the Ae comp in the Pr sequence. Especially if you can export to the format/codec/specs that will be needed for the project's deliverables, it can actually save time in the final export.

This might get you past your current trouble.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's the only way... thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What makes me frustrated is the bug and not the render time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ae comps via Dynamic Link are complex and complicated combinations of both massive apps running together ... trying to use as little of "the other" app as is possible at any one moment. What seems at times a bug is also quite possible to view as an incredibly complex operation by nature that is not always the wisest, safest, or fastest way to get something done.

Because you can do something some way doesn't mean it's wise to do so.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines