I can't click O.K. on the sequence settings window

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on sequence settings a window pops up but when I try to scroll down or move the window up to click O.K. to change the settings. Is there a way to change the size of the pop up window becuase I can't find out how.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Levi5C64 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops I meant to say that I can't click the O.K. button becuase it is under the bottom of the screen and when I move it up it snaps back down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Levi,

Is your monitor resolution within system requirements? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Levi5C64 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes It is.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's (not?) mandatory that you reply with the shortest, least informative answer available.

🙂

Do you have screen scaling not set to 100% (Recommended). If your screen is within the specs and you can't get to the button...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines