• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't control keyframes independently

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to blur a text in and out therefore I created 4 keyframes. When I change the bluriness for one keyframes it changes the bluriness for all 4 keyframes and I don't want that. I want to be able to control all keyframes independently. What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screenshot or video might be helpful to illustrate the issue in action.

You may try rendering the area that you're trying to keyframe to see if that helps. Sometimes effects like to be rendered before they actually show you what they are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using gaussian blur effect and try to change the bluriness of one title. Basicly I want the title blured at the beginning then clear for a few seconds then blured again. Every time I change the bluriness for one keyframe it changes the bluriness for all keyframes and I need to have a different bluriness for each keyframe. I tried renderibg the effect but it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood all that from the original post. Can you post a pic of your Effect Controls window with the keyframes just in case something obvious is apparent from that?

Does your hardware meet specs for the program? Do you have a compatible GPU, is it updated to the latest drivers, and is it active as your renderer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might try nesting the title and then applying the blur to the nest.  worth a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you working on the effect controls panel?

how are you keyframing exactly? and which premiere pro version are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines