• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't drag purchased mogrt. files into timeline even it's compatible with my software version

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys!

Now I installed MOGRT. Files but I can't even drag them into the timeline (Check the screenshot down below) but whenever I use the built-in MOGRT. files, it works pretty well. However, I made sure it's compatible with my Premiere Pro version. I use Premiere Pro CC 2019... Would you please help me. thanks in advance.

Abdelrahman 

Clipboard02.png

#mogrt

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag a clip there first. You don't / can't drag a mogurt first. (btw: you can right-click in the project and create a black video or color bars for a test clip)

EDIT: 2023-06-14: We're now on version 23.4 - This doesn't apply anymore, you CAN drag a mogrt to an empty sequence. You can't drag a mogrt to an empty timeline panel hoping to create a sequence as you can with a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!! such a simple answer -I had a 24 hour head wreck!! problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so glad I found this thread before heading down my own 24 hour head wreck ha ha. Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved me as well. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My prior post was good regards version cc2019, (ver 14 I believe), but in version 22, (and I think 2021, ie V15) you can drop in (most) mogrts first thing. You can't create a sequence with it like you can dropping a clip into an empty timeline panel, but per the OP's screenshot, it works now in the current v22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for me. I purchase a Lower thirds template and I can't drag it to the timeline even when there's a clip a file or whatever on the timeline. What is another solution please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What PP Version are you running? The mogrt may need an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post link to the vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this - thought I was going crazy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines