I Can't drag purchased mogrt. files into timeline even it's compatible with my software version

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys!

Now I installed MOGRT. Files but I can't even drag them into the timeline (Check the screenshot down below) but whenever I use the built-in MOGRT. files, it works pretty well. However, I made sure it's compatible with my Premiere Pro version. I use Premiere Pro CC 2019... Would you please help me. thanks in advance.

Abdelrahman 

Clipboard02.png

#mogrt

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag a clip there first. You don't / can't drag a mogurt first. (btw: you can right-click in the project and create a black video or color bars for a test clip)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!!! such a simple answer -I had a 24 hour head wreck!! problem solved!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post link to the vendor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines