• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't drag videos into timeline in premiere it is NOT a source patching issue Premiere is Useless

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours trying to find a solution to not being able to drag any videos anywhere in Premiere pro. 

It is NOT the simple source patching solution everyone is saying works. That does not solve my problem, I literally can not use premiere pro. I have tried multiple versions and all have the same issue. I just updated to the latest version that just released today and still it does not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have tried every suggestion that I could find but everyone just keeps repeating the same answer that does not work for me. I can not drag clips anywhere, not from the source monitor not from the bin, not from anywhere. Super frustrating that only the most basic feature required of any video editor does not work. 

I have never had issues with premiere pro like this. Its very frustrating I had a project I needed to complete by tommorrow and it looks like the free version of Microsoft movie maker might be a better video editing solution at this point in time. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THIS!!!!! This worked! YESSSSSS. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines