• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't figure out what the Easter Egg in Premiere means

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google doesn't help, what's the meaning behind the Premiere Easter Egg? Is it a plug for a Friday film fest that I am missing, is it the dev teams production company? Aaaaaigh!! What is it??  Happy Friday All!

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.19.40 AM.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Each version has its own code name and artwork. No real hidden meaning only to the Premiere Pro Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version has its own code name and artwork. No real hidden meaning only to the Premiere Pro Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in the day, Photoshop 4.0, had Big Electric Cat (or something like that) which was the code name of the program. So I was trying to figure out the significance of Film Friday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By law every content creator is required to know the significnace of Big Electric Cat. You can either watch the video below or run the risk of going to jail  :  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_kk8mGqBj8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw Belew with Crimson. Bruford, Fripp, and Tony Levin too. Showing my age as a prog rock head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some in Photoshop:

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines