I can't import presets into premiere cc!!

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I just bought a present online and know how to import presets. When I go to import this preset it only creates a folder for the name of the effect and there is nothing in it. I am on the most updated version of CC and have even rolled it back to see if it would work and it did not. Is there something I can do, have not been able to find anything online. Please Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue any help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post link to presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sent the preset link

in general i cannot import a preset tried with multiple presets

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like a link to the website you bought the presets from.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines