I can't import vectors from the library to premiere pro / Windows

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot drag the files created in Illustrator into premiere from my library, I can import animations, but everything that is image or vector does not leave me directly from the library. help

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RulasCast,

Sorry for your issue.

What happens when you try to add vectors from the Library panel. Do you get any error messages? What's the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heeeelp please!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RulasCast,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for sharing the screen recording. A newer version of Premiere Pro is available (14.7.0). Please try updating it. If it doesn't help, try resetting the preferences: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines