Highlighted

I can't setting up my project

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 but I can't setting up a project. When I click OK, it will say 'This project already exists. confirm overwrite? this action cannot be undone'. After I rename my project, it will close the program. What should I do?

qdvcq8uwfeCKSBMwBLP-o.png

qdvcqaqtsmRxcMHJ4hP-o.png

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't setting up my project

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 but I can't setting up a project. When I click OK, it will say 'This project already exists. confirm overwrite? this action cannot be undone'. After I rename my project, it will close the program. What should I do?

qdvcq8uwfeCKSBMwBLP-o.png

qdvcqaqtsmRxcMHJ4hP-o.png

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried giving it a different name and saving it in a different place?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it's still the same.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines