Highlighted

I cant get the Best high Quality Export Settings

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried Almost every way to export my Video in high Quality I have tried the Bit rate at 100-120 I've tried YouTube 4k Ultra HD and I've tried almost all presets still When I Export The Video it always looks like its all blued out I have watched Many YouTube Videos on this Subject but Nothing has Satisfied My needs for the Best Export Setting For Adobe Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cant get the Best high Quality Export Settings

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried Almost every way to export my Video in high Quality I have tried the Bit rate at 100-120 I've tried YouTube 4k Ultra HD and I've tried almost all presets still When I Export The Video it always looks like its all blued out I have watched Many YouTube Videos on this Subject but Nothing has Satisfied My needs for the Best Export Setting For Adobe Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your sequence settings?

under the Sequence menu > Sequence settings ...

(post a screen grab of this window if you can)

Just wondering if these might be set incorrectly? Let us know what these are.

Your sequence settings should ideally match the highest resolution you want to export. You mention trying the YouTube 4K Ultra HD setting - are your sequence settings also 4K?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0