Highlighted

I created proxies for 4k drone footage, but now it is zoomed in on my footage with black squares

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, as the title states I am having issues with my footage being zoomed it.

I am working on a 1080x1350 sequence, I followed a youtube tutorial on making the proxies and set my width and proxy height to 1080x1350, but when I view the footage it is now zoomed in with black squares top and bottom as pictured. How can I avoid this?

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 1.14.10 PM.png

Thanks,

Josh

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I created proxies for 4k drone footage, but now it is zoomed in on my footage with black squares

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, as the title states I am having issues with my footage being zoomed it.

I am working on a 1080x1350 sequence, I followed a youtube tutorial on making the proxies and set my width and proxy height to 1080x1350, but when I view the footage it is now zoomed in with black squares top and bottom as pictured. How can I avoid this?

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 1.14.10 PM.png

Thanks,

Josh

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the sequence and clip properties don't match. Plus you should put the Use Proxies button on the program monitor using the + icon, that will show if you have proxies turned on (it's blue). Bummer about the odd clip sizes. You can probably make your master in vertical HD, no? And let Instagram, display the size it wants?

So a screen shot with your sequence settings and clip and proxy properties. 

You can use the free MediaInfo program to give us info on the clip. Get the program and using the 'Tree' view post a screenshot of your clip info: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you imported the proxy files instead of attaching them to the original.

BTW mp4 is not a good choice for proxies.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/ingest-proxy-workflow.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0