• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to automate a process, is what I describe Possible?

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have aspirations of owning several YouTube channels. But, just having 1 youtube channel is alot of work that I actually don't mind doing but having dreams to do other niches is the aim here. I don't have the capital to pay a team of people nor on Fiverr. My one niche is Producer and Beat maker (I don't use loops, as this qualifies someone simply as a DJ, not an actual writer or producer). 
Making even one video a day is pretty time-consuming. 

The other niche is other parts of music mainly being posting new mixtapes. This includes either making 1 video per 1 song on mixtapes that usually have at minimum 15 songs. 

My question is, does Premiere Pro have automation that I can use/do per unique mixtape? Because a mixtape can be 15 to 20 to even more songs. I know I can automate the process of downloading the mixtape, extracting the songs, taking the picture of the mixtape cover/cd cover then transfering all files from that rare into Premiere Pro. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I know Win Automation will help me with all of this. And my second question.

Is this against Adobe's rules? I read something about Automating something in Adobe's suite is against the rules, I am confused and wrong here because, I believe you're not allowed to make Adobe software available online through a main frame. Just checking anyways.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?