I do not own a credit card but want to buy premier pro.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this might not be the best place for a question like this but i couldn't find a fitting forum. Please help me.

I want to buy premier pro subscription but in India Adobe only allows credit cards and thats the vexation. I don't have one.

What can now do to get a hold my copy of premier.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017
Hi amanshouts,Do you have a bank account and so able to get a debit card? If so, that could be used in place of a credit card if it is a visa / mastercard. Otherwise, could you get a prepaid visa or mastercard that could be used?

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amanshouts,

Do you have a bank account and so able to get a debit card? If so, that could be used in place of a credit card if it is a visa / mastercard. Otherwise, could you get a prepaid visa or mastercard that could be used?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a idbi bank visa debit card and i tried to buy the software with it the website is saying that its not acceptable

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines