I exported my video - Where is the file and why doesn't it show to be uploaded to YouTube?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just started using Premiere Pro after using Premiere Elements 2020 for over a year. After watching countless videos I have exported my video successfully, in fact it is so succesful I exported it twice on different settings. Now here is the kicker... where the heck is the file? I renamed the file of course to the title of what I wanted so I can find it, but it doesn't show up. And it doesn't seem to be a typical MP4 file like Elements was, it had said "Video Files(*.mp4)" because I can't find it in the specific folder I saved it in to try to upload to YouTube.

So, my main question is, am I missing something here? I'm following tutorials to the letter but they never seem to go further than the export settings for YouTube, hit the export button and say they are done. They never tell me how to find the file and upload to YouTube from there.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?