Highlighted

I exported video and some clips came out with black screen with audio.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice video editor.

I uploaded pictures of SPECS, the RENDERING BAR, and EXPORT SETTINGS.

I recently updated Premiere Pro as well as downloaded my NVIDIA GPU setting info. I have GeForce GTX 1660. Specs in picture.

Prior to update and NVIDIA GPU update info, I wasn't properly using my GPU and only had issues rendering things that would max out my CPU.

I exported videos fine with no issue before, if it didnt max my 16 GB mem.

Now when I exported this video some clips came out black but the audio still played.

I removed some transitions, but not sure if it changed anything.

I also have a few spots where the timeline has red in the.. I think is the rendering bar.

Please someone help me.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I exported video and some clips came out with black screen with audio.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice video editor.

I uploaded pictures of SPECS, the RENDERING BAR, and EXPORT SETTINGS.

I recently updated Premiere Pro as well as downloaded my NVIDIA GPU setting info. I have GeForce GTX 1660. Specs in picture.

Prior to update and NVIDIA GPU update info, I wasn't properly using my GPU and only had issues rendering things that would max out my CPU.

I exported videos fine with no issue before, if it didnt max my 16 GB mem.

Now when I exported this video some clips came out black but the audio still played.

I removed some transitions, but not sure if it changed anything.

I also have a few spots where the timeline has red in the.. I think is the rendering bar.

Please someone help me.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please drag/drop those screen grabs onto your text box so they show in your reply box. There's no way I can see the images you thought you included.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0