• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I filmed the video format with Sony digital camera A6300 set to XAVC S HD.

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filmed the video format with Sony digital camera A6300 set to XAVC S HD. I filmed the video in 24 frames. I filmed with S-log2-709.

Premier2020 has only AVCHD, XDCAM sequence presets, but no XAVC sequence presets. In this case, I would like to ask you what sequence preset should be.
Or I wonder if I have to make my own settings with user settings.

What should I do?

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best and quickest way to get going with the best sequence settings is to just create a sequence no matter the settings. Then drag and drop your clip on the timeline in that sequence. Premiere will then ask you if you want to change the settings or keep them the same. Just select change settings. What happens is Premiere will pick the best settings for your clip automatically. Then go to the sequence settings and see what settings that it picked for you. This way you can keep this in mind for later use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines