Highlighted

I gets an error when applying masks on videos

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened the sequence I was using to edit one of my videos, the video that I cut with the mask was shown awkwardly- getting off from the mask. However, when I click the mask effect on the effect panel to check, the mask was maintaining its shape. Only the video layer is out of shape. I tried restarting the program but I did not work.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I gets an error when applying masks on videos

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened the sequence I was using to edit one of my videos, the video that I cut with the mask was shown awkwardly- getting off from the mask. However, when I click the mask effect on the effect panel to check, the mask was maintaining its shape. Only the video layer is out of shape. I tried restarting the program but I did not work.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you press enter to render the timeline?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0