• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have just downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro, but it will not open.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try downloading Adobe Premiere Pro through the Creative Cloud, it says that the app is installed, but everytime I try opening the app, it doesn't open. I've tried everything from uninstalling Adobe Premiere Pro and reinstallling it, reinstalling Creative Cloud, restarting my computer, etc. and nothing has worked so far. The little loading wheel doesn't appear for me either on my cursor when I try opening the app. I am using a Windows desktop computer, and everything on my computer is up to date with the latest updates/installments.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You try the complete Uninstall tool. Maybe there is something in there that is blocking it. Don't use if you have older versions of anything you want to keep aroun das you can currently only install the current and previous versions of apps, but if you are just going for the current versions it could help. Complete Uninstall Tool

- Jonah Lee Walker
Video Editor, Colorist, Motion Graphics Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines