• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I hear the audio in my earphones as I'm recording to the timeline

Participant ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone think of why I would be hearing my recordings in my earphones as I am recording to the timeline? It sounds like an echo and it's really annoying. 

Here are my preferences. Is there some setting I'm forgetting? 

kellyy99042662_0-1608845633963.png

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

I already got it from another post on this forum. I just needed to check the box "Mute input during timeline recording". 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically you should be googling 'feedback' and checking into the sound stuff... I shoot with a nikon dslr d800 with ninja from hdmi output.. which has a 5 frame ( approx) lag with sound vs. video. But lag is a different issue.. your echo is simple feedback stuff. Not like putting guitar pickup right next to speaker of amplifyer on stage, which gives you the squeal, but the use of mic and speaker at same time in your program ( computer ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already got it from another post on this forum. I just needed to check the box "Mute input during timeline recording". 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines