Highlighted

I import my videos and in the preview and when exporting them they look shaky.

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I uninstalled Adobe premiere Pro cs 6 (it worked perfectly) because I formatted the computer, today that I installed adobe premiere pro 2020 I noticed that when placing any video, they are left shaking by any minimum movement that is seen on the screen .. ( to clarify the video is minecraft, so when I am still it is totally still) so I tried to see if it was only the preview and I tried to export it, I see that the already rendered video is still with those tremors every time there is any movement. Could

someone help me with that problem?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I import my videos and in the preview and when exporting them they look shaky.

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I uninstalled Adobe premiere Pro cs 6 (it worked perfectly) because I formatted the computer, today that I installed adobe premiere pro 2020 I noticed that when placing any video, they are left shaking by any minimum movement that is seen on the screen .. ( to clarify the video is minecraft, so when I am still it is totally still) so I tried to see if it was only the preview and I tried to export it, I see that the already rendered video is still with those tremors every time there is any movement. Could

someone help me with that problem?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?