• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost my edit in Adobe Premiere but is it really gone for good ?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't it auto save or something ?

You can see me editing I live streamed it on Twitch, next time I will maybe check out this community if I could stream here too maybe or how to do they do it. Never watched it, because I didn't know.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/585095312?t=00h16m27s

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW I think my PC must be misconfigured since Sony Vegas 17 doesn't run either as well.

This my hardware btw https://pcpartpicker.com/list/p4r9V6 with a new SSD where I run Windows 10 Pro from

Which is this one Seagate Barracuda 510 1TB & 

Startech.com PCI Express x4 naar M.2 PCIe SSD-adapter

Controllers

and I have these mobile devices https://www.amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/2SJ6JG4YM22UW?ref_=wl_share

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TY but I can't go to Window->Extension in Adobe Premiere because it is grayed out, like it says to do so:

So I can't start the plugin 😞

How to run the benchmark

1. Download and unzip the benchmark from the link above.
  2. Download a ZXP (Adobe plugin) installer and use it to install the plugin. We recommend using aescripts ZXP installer to install the .zxp file
  3. Launch Premiere Pro
  4. Open the "Benchmark_Project.prproj" project
    • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​If you will be doing a Custom benchmark run, open the project that you want to test instead.
  5. Start the plugin from "Window->Extensions->PugetBench for Premiere Pro"
  6. Configure any settings you want to change (especially if you have a commercial license).
  7. Run the benchmark!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to finish the benchmark only on Custom Test Type but that doesn't seem to give a score.

A window pop ups after some time Script Alert Error: Live Playback not running properly

I suspected something like that would be wrong with my pc (workstation) since I cannot play back HEVC files properly anymore I always have troubles to get that running again after reinstall. Still don't know how I always managed to fix it eventually/. I bought the codec in the windows store. Maybe I just have to try to reinstall windows again on a second drive or something.

Script Alert Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 BenchMark PudgetBench.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if it helps now but maybe for the future - premiere doesn't auto save by default - in the preferences you can tell in which time cycle your project should be autosaved - it saves them into different files - so you even got your steps saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Premiere does autosave by default...  at least that's what I remember from installing premiere on my system and other peoples systems.  I always update the autosave interval to every 5 minutes but don't think I've done anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Autosave may not start until after a manual save is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines