Highlighted

I'm having issues when color grading my footage.

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Whenever I go to change my colors with the lumetri color stuff I always run into this issue with intense blocks. The first picture shown is when I tried to adjust the shadows and the second picture is when I added a lut and changed the intensity. I don't know what's going on. I've uninstalled and reinstalled premiere but this issue is still happening. Have switched footage and tried most of my options. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Update nvidia driver

Version: 451.67  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.7.9
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm having issues when color grading my footage.

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Whenever I go to change my colors with the lumetri color stuff I always run into this issue with intense blocks. The first picture shown is when I tried to adjust the shadows and the second picture is when I added a lut and changed the intensity. I don't know what's going on. I've uninstalled and reinstalled premiere but this issue is still happening. Have switched footage and tried most of my options. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Update nvidia driver

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this looks like a nvidia graphics card driver issue.  I had the same thing and updating the driver, fixed it.  do some searching here and you'll find the solution.   but if that doesn't fix the issue

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update nvidia driver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 0