I'm sick of these bugs.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience editing with premiere has been mediocre on good days and extremely awful on most days.

I have a list of bugs, and I don't expect everyone to be able to fix all of them.

1: Closing premiere doesn't allow you to re-open it later unless you restart your computer or spam "End Task" in task manager. On top of this, the task never ends properly, so premiere just uses RAM, and it doesn't let me use the start menu, search, search in file explorer, or watch videos.

2: Lately, premiere has been freezing during exports. I have an RTX 2060 Super and a Ryzen 7 3800x, so premiere shouldn't be freezing during an export of an 86 megabyte file.

3: If you press play then pause quickly, you can't play again, and you have to restart the app.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia STUDIO driver installed, not the Game driver.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be issues with AMD CPUs and Nvida GPUs. I now when the Ryzen 3000 series first hit the market many people had to update the BIOS. After that a  BIOS tweak was needed.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here unfortunately. I posted here before, some said my quadro P620 graphics card wasn't compatible or something. I was wondering if I'm not  able to use Premiere now after being able to use it for years. Crazy stuff I tell you.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines