• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to edit a video but then theres this black border on one side. Any help?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the video player theres a black border on one side of the screen. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My quick answer: I would just crop it out. Either create a sequence with smaller dimensions than your source footage, or just create a new sequence matching that screen recording and upscale to crop it through the Effects Controls Panel. No matter what, you'll probably want to use the Motion controls to center it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a screen recording with variable frame rate, Premiere really hates those. Use Handbrake to transcode the videos before dropping them in Premiere.

If not, you can simply adjust the scale of the video after you drop it on the timeline, from the effect controls window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines