• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with my render in premiere. (Black bars issue)

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to render a video that's very important for my study. Both the sequence and the material are 1920-1080p. For some reason i still get black bars on the left and right side of the video in the preview window and when i render it. Does anyone know how i ccan fix this?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do check both your sequence settings and export settings. Upload a screenshot of both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have pillar bars as oppposed to letter boxing. Some setting is not correct between the sequence and the export settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another variable is Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR). You'll want to make sure the sequence pixel aspect ratio matches that of the source media. You can adjust that setting for your sequence in Sequence Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines