• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need help with presets

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i need help with presets i am trying to make a fortnite montage and i am new to premeire so i reies to import prests 1 uploaded but all the others arent uploading for some reason its really stressful any one have any idea why?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get the presets? How are you importing them?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem . I have downloaded some presets from youtube and when im trying to import them , only the folder is importig without effects . i have the newest version of premiere . any ideas???

@R Neil Haugen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lay out the steps you're going through ... where you parked the presets on your computer, how you're importing them into PrPro. We'll see if we can spot something.

Plus ... have you contacted the YouTuber you got them from about this?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately we are having quite a few posts about not able to use free presets from Youtube.

Guessing the presets are not that well designed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thing I see all the time with this is that the presets include third-party plugins that you (OP, etc.) do not have installed. 

Even if you do have the third-party plugins installed there are still other variables it can be. You simply don't know what you're getting when you download presets from the internet unless they are coming from a reliable source. There are so many combinations of what they could be, versions they were created in, Mac or PC, what versions the third-party plugins are, etc. It makes this issue rather difficult to troubleshoot. Piracy and cracked software are also a rampant issue surrounding this (Sapphire is a popular plugin, for example, and comes with an incredibly high price tag for a hobbyist, so lots of people using Sapphire effects are using cracked software, which is not something we're going to be helping to get working here - or at least I'll speak for myself there.)

The fact that you can import some presets - presumably without third-party plugins - means the import function is working and it's most likely the plugin-related reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines