Highlighted

I need help with trying to do split screen with audio (I have two videos of people talking)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two videos on two girls talking in their rooms. I am trying to create that effect where the videos are side by side, one video plays first & then the other videos plays with sound. I want it to look like two people are having a conversation. I have seen many videos on youtube on how to create the split screen effect however, I can not find one that includes any audio. I have tried to do what the videos say to do however, the audio does not move above the first clip (to stack them on top of each other). 

Please HELP ASAP! 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need help with trying to do split screen with audio (I have two videos of people talking)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two videos on two girls talking in their rooms. I am trying to create that effect where the videos are side by side, one video plays first & then the other videos plays with sound. I want it to look like two people are having a conversation. I have seen many videos on youtube on how to create the split screen effect however, I can not find one that includes any audio. I have tried to do what the videos say to do however, the audio does not move above the first clip (to stack them on top of each other). 

Please HELP ASAP! 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont need to stack audio in a particular order,  just keyframe the volume.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So stack the videos on top and then key frame the audio? but how would I do that?

Wouldn't that mess up the audio on each specific clip?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyframing allows you to turn on or off or adjust the volume levels of audio tracks. See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/adding-navigating-setting-ke...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0