• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need your help in this

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please i am not understanding where is the issue. the same file i tried on my laptop it works fine. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nmanikrishnan,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and check if it's working properly. Also, please check if there is any driver update available for the GPU installed on your system. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was the GPU as you said but the core issue is the premier pro 2020 version 14.0 so i have downgraded to 2019 and it works fine now. I hope they resolve the issue of the 2020 14.0 version compatability with the Radeon rx 5700xt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watched the video ... I have no clue what I'm supposed to be seeing though. We need more detail on what you're 1) doing, 2) expecting to see, and 3) are seeing instead.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I somethimes see this: have to interprete the alpha channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines