• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I started using Adobe Premier Pro three days ago. Since a bug cannot be started,

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Adobe Premier Pro three days ago. Since a bug cannot be started, I would appreciate it if anyone could understand the solution.
As for the situation,

Purchased with an annual subscription by purchasing the online teaching material "Tanomana" at the same time.
It was usable normally until after noon on the third day.
Suddenly, when I try to start it, the login screen window appears and disappears, and a small separate window appears and disappears like a bug, and I can't start it repeatedly.
The same symptom occurs even if you uninstall and then download and install again.

Something strange, something that comes to mind
A screen like entering a code suddenly appeared at the beginning of the bug.
I received an email from Adobe with the input code to my email address.
It's sudden, even though I haven't asked for anything or changed it.
When I pressed ✖ to turn off the code entry screen, a new window appeared again, asking me to enter the code many times. (When launching Premiere Pro)
So I typed in the code in the email sent by Adobe (the code for what remains a mystery).
Then, the screen for entering the code disappeared, but a pure white window appeared and disappeared so that it overlapped with another image like a photo, and it was in a state of repetition.

Elsewhere, a few hours earlier that day, I installed the latest NVIDIA drivers. (When I started it, I was warned that it was not supported, so I updated NVIDIA according to the instructions to fix it. It succeeded and I was able to start and edit it after that.)

Did you receive an email from a correspondence course called "Tanomana" a few hours before the same day and received the teaching materials? I received a question, so I replied that it arrived.
I suspected that the email was some kind of phishing email, but the address was okay.
After that, I made an inquiry by e-mail, but I haven't received a reply from "Tanomana" yet.

I've written the situation for a long time, but is there any way?
I disabled all OfficeScan once and tried it, but it didn't work.
If you know the solution, please help me with small advice and tips.
Thank you. <(_ _)>

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you purchase the Premiere pro from Adobe.com? or from some other website. And the code you received from the email of Adobe does it contain @Deleted User at the end of it.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines