I wanna delete the bar

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi when I update the video file in Premier Pro, two bars automatically show up as the picture below. It seems like the blue bar under the lighter one is not useful. I don't know why it shows up together and how to delete.  Please help.

Thanks!

20200711_143026.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Richard M Knight | Adobe Community Professional

I think that extra bar is the audio track associated with the  video, if you want to delete them try alt/ delete.

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I wanna delete the bar

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi when I update the video file in Premier Pro, two bars automatically show up as the picture below. It seems like the blue bar under the lighter one is not useful. I don't know why it shows up together and how to delete.  Please help.

Thanks!

20200711_143026.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Richard M Knight | Adobe Community Professional

I think that extra bar is the audio track associated with the  video, if you want to delete them try alt/ delete.

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beware your audio section is half hidden under the video section.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 1