i want premiere pro to be more stable .

Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been using premiere pro for a long time.  from the past to the present, PPro has always some kind of bugs. so if i need to edit for long length film. i prefer the software which is finalcut pro 7. 

but FCP7 can't be used for editing because my hardware is upgrading but FCP isn't.

despite the FCP is older program. it is more stable for editing now. 

i'm begging for Adobe to be more stable. 

i don't wanna be frustrated during editing just because the PPro's bugs and unstable things.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i want premiere pro to be more stable .

Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been using premiere pro for a long time.  from the past to the present, PPro has always some kind of bugs. so if i need to edit for long length film. i prefer the software which is finalcut pro 7. 

but FCP7 can't be used for editing because my hardware is upgrading but FCP isn't.

despite the FCP is older program. it is more stable for editing now. 

i'm begging for Adobe to be more stable. 

i don't wanna be frustrated during editing just because the PPro's bugs and unstable things.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2020 0
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you here to rant or do you want help.

If its the latter:

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0