• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to make a timer for a football (soccer) video but it always loops at 60 minutes

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Precisely as the title says I made a simple background for score and timer and it works but the timer loops at 60:00 and starts back from 0. Given its football and match lasts 90 minutes i would like it to last that much.

Worst case scenario I can do 2 x 45 and just add 1st/2nd half on the side but wanted to see if 90 is possible.

cheers,

sheep.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At 60 minutes crop the first digit at left and replace it with a text graphics element using the type tool which will create a graphic layer, let the text be: 6. After that, animate the "source text" property of that text in the effect controls panel every 10 minutes: 7, 8, 9 and you are done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a quick way to make a timer right inside Premiere - you can set it to any time and any font:

https://youtu.be/-JQH52VJKg0

Learn how to create an animated timer in Premiere Pro 2020. Unlike other methods, this one is customizable: choose the font, size, color, duration - whatever you want. Download the FREE project file here: https://www.thepremierepro.com/timer MY EDITING TOOLS & GEAR Microphone & Audio Interface ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines