Highlighted

If I cancel my subscription will my file disappear?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished the editing of my film but I still need to do the voice over. With the pandemic going on, I decided to meet with the person that will do the voice next year. Since I have been paying monthly, I wondering if I cancel my subscription will my file disappear? Do I need to convert it or something? Thank you

[title edited by mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve_Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

No your file will not dissapear. When you resubscribe later it will still open. Though I would suggest you create a backup copy of your project and ALL media ... if I had an important project that I was going to archive for a while I'd actually create 2 backups to two different drives while keeping the original (3 copies total) on the original editing drive.

Topics

Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

If I cancel my subscription will my file disappear?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished the editing of my film but I still need to do the voice over. With the pandemic going on, I decided to meet with the person that will do the voice next year. Since I have been paying monthly, I wondering if I cancel my subscription will my file disappear? Do I need to convert it or something? Thank you

[title edited by mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve_Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

No your file will not dissapear. When you resubscribe later it will still open. Though I would suggest you create a backup copy of your project and ALL media ... if I had an important project that I was going to archive for a while I'd actually create 2 backups to two different drives while keeping the original (3 copies total) on the original editing drive.

Topics

Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I will do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0