Highlighted

If I record at 240fps and export as 60fps, is there any way that I can utilize the 240fps to improve quality?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen people record at extremely high frame rates, and even though Youtube has a cap of 60, it's significantly more smoother than a standard 60fps video. Why is this? I believe it may have something to do with motion blur or RSMB or something, and if so, how do I do it myself for butter smooth videos which are yet at 60fps? I've had a lot of questions and I've never started a discussion on a forum before, so please cut me some slack if I'm missing any forum formalities. I only started using Premiere Pro around 1 week ago, so if it's an incredibly simple answer, don't judge! Here is an example of what I am talking about:
FORTNITE RENDER SETTINGS SHOWCASE 30FPS vs 60FPS vs 120FPS vs 240FPS vs 360FPS - YouTube

Thank you very mucchhh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

If I record at 240fps and export as 60fps, is there any way that I can utilize the 240fps to improve quality?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen people record at extremely high frame rates, and even though Youtube has a cap of 60, it's significantly more smoother than a standard 60fps video. Why is this? I believe it may have something to do with motion blur or RSMB or something, and if so, how do I do it myself for butter smooth videos which are yet at 60fps? I've had a lot of questions and I've never started a discussion on a forum before, so please cut me some slack if I'm missing any forum formalities. I only started using Premiere Pro around 1 week ago, so if it's an incredibly simple answer, don't judge! Here is an example of what I am talking about:
FORTNITE RENDER SETTINGS SHOWCASE 30FPS vs 60FPS vs 120FPS vs 240FPS vs 360FPS - YouTube

Thank you very mucchhh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High framerate is usually used for slomotion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The term you’re looking for is “resample.”

This resampling gives a blur effect by changing the frame rate to 60, and however much the original frame rate gets divided by to reach 60 is the amount of blur frames. I’m not sure if premiere pro has resample, but vegas definitely does. Just look up a tutorial on “how to enable resample in premiere pro” or “how to make fortnite look smooth in premier pro,” it should be there somewhere. Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere pro you have to buy the real smart motion blur plugin which basically resample. It's also quite funny how screenflow (mac is exclusive app) has the best looking resampling. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0