Highlighted

im not techy but need help getting rid of this

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not a tech person but when i upload my photos and my audip there is this static green lines that  pops up over all of it. does anyone have any suggestions?  I have never had this issue before 

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

im not techy but need help getting rid of this

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not a tech person but when i upload my photos and my audip there is this static green lines that  pops up over all of it. does anyone have any suggestions?  I have never had this issue before 

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so i updated the intel and tried the general steps and it is still not helping. is there another soluntion? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What video card and what driver number?

If NVIDIA, make sure you use the latest Studio driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines