• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imac 2020 10 core i9 + Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB +64 Gb Ram Crash with Sony a7sii Footage

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to Import the files from my Sony a7siii shot in 4k 100p 4.2.2 10 bit and Premier Pro keeps crashing the hole system if i import more then 5 files ? 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonas5FD8,

Sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Is this happening specifically with 4K 100p files or is it happening with other variants as well? Please check if any crash log is saved on the system. If so, send us a download link for the logs. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Sumeet, 

unfortunatly there is no report log / cant find any... It happens with the XAVC HS 10 bit files as far as i could find out. XAVC S do work. I will test XAVC s -I tomorrow.  greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines