• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image dimensions squeezed when scaling

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened in another project. Basically I have a clip I'm trying to scale to 50%, but when it reaches 50%, it squeezes the dimension horizontally. 51% it's still fine but anything below that... Please help?

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.07.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.07.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.08.07 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try right clicking on the file in the project panel, and choosing modify/interpret footage and changing the pixel dimension to see if you have better results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't quite work, but you did point me in the right direction. I right-clicked on the clip itself in the sequence, chose "Scale to frame size" and voila! Thanks for the guidance. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 10.44.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might want to trash preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines