Image import issues

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have several images here which I made from Illustrator, they're all different. But after I imported it into Premiere Pro and they all look the same. Like all the other images are all showing as image A. How to fix it?

I've tried exporting the image again, and created new project on Pp but none of this work.

未命名.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image import issues

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have several images here which I made from Illustrator, they're all different. But after I imported it into Premiere Pro and they all look the same. Like all the other images are all showing as image A. How to fix it?

I've tried exporting the image again, and created new project on Pp but none of this work.

未命名.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at them outside of Premiere to confirm they are different? If you did a batch export of some sort, perhaps the issue is there and the images are actually the same. This would be a very strange issue if the images are indeed different.

Also, zoom in to the timeline to confirm you have cut-in the different images and you haven't accidently cut-in the same image multiple times.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I did check it outside of Pr and it's all different. It's solved when I switched the project to another PC but I still don't get why this would happen, quite strange... never have it before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open them all in Ai and resave.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I did that already.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try renaming all the images and importing again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
JoanneC. LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that as well, sadly it won't work. It's solved after I switched the project to another PC but still wanna know why it occured.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0