Image over Video

Participant ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may sound like a simple question but it was never an issue in previous versions. I have a video in V1 Position and in V2 I have a png image. I want the video to play over the image but it seems as though the V2 png file hides the video. How can I fix this? I am using the latest version (15.1) and I cannot recall having this problem in previous versions.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each higher track covers over the ones below. Is it a different image? An image can have an 'alpha' channel and that part is 'clear' so the lower track shows thru it. Perhaps the current image doesn't have that?

You can also use 'blending modes' on the higher track in the effects control panel. Try various settings.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think of the tracks as "layers". V1 being the base layer. Anything above that is going to cover it and the ones above that are covering the ones below. So.. you simply need to reverse the track content or just drag your v1 track content up to v3.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure but I think you are trying to do  picture in pitcure. You would need to resize and position the image.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines