Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image sequence doesn’t work in premiere pro cc

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i wanna create a timelapse video of about 1300 stills in adobe premiere pro cc 2017 on mac. I go to files, import, the target folder of sequenced photos which are arranged numerically, select the first photo, click option in the buttom of the wndow and check the image sequence box. I expect to immidiately have all my stills imported for creating timelapse but it only imports 1 or sometimes only 4 of the photos. In some attempts it only could import 160 photos.

I used to work with premiere pro on windows and it worked perfect for creating timelapse but now it even cant import all the photos.

please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the stills are sequential with a simple name such as 0001.jpg, 0002.jpg, etc.

You can batch rename in the Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed the problem. I used the PowerRename feature from PowerToys to batch rename them, so that there wasn't anything behind the numbers in the filenames

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could have used The Bridge....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines