Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images freeze when exported but not in the timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I got a problem with images from my drone (mavic pro 2). When i do an export, the images freeze and they don't when i'm in the timeline with CUDA (they do if i deactivate CUDA...). There's also footage from my EOS R in my edit that doesn't freeze when exported... I already did some edit combining MP2 and EOS R and it's the first time i get this problem...

Here's what i tried so far :

- change the i/s of the footage

- export with software only

- deactivate CUDA

- export with Media Encoder (but it applies a LUT on every footage and i don't know why...)

Thank you for your help and excuse my poor english...

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia STUDIO driver installed, not the Game driver.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann,

I do have this Nvidia STUDIO driver installed. In fact, i did the update after i get this bug but it didn't change anything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Media Encoder show a LUT in the settings for the export?  If not, it's probably not applying one. If you see a difference and are assuming it's a LUT being applied, that's not a correct assumption. It is possible, but there are more likely other issues instead.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines