Import a sound from a video already cut and edited in Premiere on Adobe Audition

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't speak English so I use the google translator. Excuse me for any possible misspellings.

I imported a video on Adobe Première and I took care of cutting and assembling this video. Now that the work has been done (long to do). I realized that I wanted to edit the audio of this one using Adobe Audition but without losing the editing done.


I tried by right clicking on an audio element then "edit under Adobe Audition" but when opening Adobe Audition, a global import failure occurs. (I took care to break the link between the video and the audio track under first).

So how do you do it?

TOPICS
Audio, Export, Import

Views

79

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to unlink the audio & video before sending to Audition. And I've not seen that error before, which puzzles me. Weird.

 

Neil

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even without dissociating the error occurs.

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

And by any chance are any of your sources from a screen recording or smartphone?  If so, the issue may be that you're working with variable frame rate sources.


use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

I believe the problem was actually occurring with the folder automatically syncing to my google cloud. I just manually moved the files and it worked.

I follow you grateful for your help all the same!

 

Have a good day !

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines